HOW TO PREPARE
1. Accept the Consultation Terms. Read the feng shui consultation terms and conditions and click the “Send” button. This serves as your digital signature/acceptance of consultation terms and conditions.
2. Have All Info Ready. Depending on Rodika’s schedule, your consultation can be booked anywhere from two to three weeks from the day of your request. Once your consultation is confirmed, we will need the following info:
- The Dates of Birth for People Living or Working in Your Space
Please provide us the date and year of birth (as well the gender in case of exotic names) of all family members living in the house or key business people working in the office.
- Your Address and Floor Plan
The City Hall, or your builder/realtor, will have a copy of your floor plan. If you cannot locate the original floor plan, please do your best by drawing a sketch.
- Confirmation/Booking Payment
To book your feng shui consultation, we request the booking payment, which is equal to the first hour of your consultation. The rest of the payment is done by check or e-payment at the time of the consultation.
3. Upload Your Info to the Client Portal. After the booking payment is made, you will receive a link to your client portal, where you can upload all the required info.
For the long distance consultation (via zoom or skype) Rodika needs the same information as for the in-person consultation, with the addition of a few optional photos of the exterior and interior of your home.
Be sure you are able to easily show your home during the consultation. This means it is best to be on the phone or small laptop vs desktop computer.
Read more about the long-distance consultation with Rodika.
* Please note Rodika is not offering this service at this time.
The long-distance feng shui analysis is a detailed report with step-by-step guidelines for each area of your home or business. It is packed with a variety of visuals to help you easily implement all the feng shui tips and feng shui guidelines in a way that works best in your specific environment.
The report comes with a 2 weeks free email or phone support.
The materials Rodika needs for the long-distance analysis:
1. The professional floor plan (with your address)
2. The compass reading of your front door
3. The family members’ DOB Info
4. Your 3 main goals for the consultation
5. Photos of each room and area of your home (or office/business)
6. A video tour of your home (or office/business), starting on the outside of the front door.
If you have agreed to the long-distance analysis terms and conditions, please follow the steps below.
( Once you let us know that all materials are uploaded (or will be uploaded soon), Rodika will email you the date of your long-distance feng shui analysis, as well as the consultation payment link. )
HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Email us the DOB info and the statement of your goals.
2. Open an account at dropbox.com (free) and create folders for each area of your space, such as the “Living Room” folder, “Main Bedroom” folder, etc. Upload your home (or office) photos into their respective folders. The floor plan (do not forget to note the compass reading on the plan, or send the info by email) and the video can be uploaded directly, meaning do not place them in a separate folder.
3. Send us the link to your dropbox folder.
For example, a 3 bedroom home will have the following dropbox materials ready for the long-distance feng shui analysis:
Here is a client testimonial that clearly conveys the experience of our long-distance analysis.
“It was great working with Rodika Tchi even though it was long distance! Just be prepared to do a little work from your end for the analysis is dependent entirely on the information you provide. I got my home and office Feng Shui done, so I had sent Rodika videos and plenty of images so that she could connect with my space as if she were here in person. She was able to then work out the Bagua for the house and the office and explain the various cures to bring forth to each area. I was also able to discuss colors, elements and placement of furniture in the most favorable positions.
Most important aspect as to why I chose to work with Rodika was due to the fact that I trusted her over some of the local Feng Shui experts. She is very open about sharing her knowledge and information and does not hold back. I had a couple weeks to discuss any questions or ideas that I had. It was a time-consuming process, so I definitely advise in setting the time aside needed to get the maximum benefit of this time. I started out knowing nothing more than the very basics of Feng Shui but now I feel confident enough to make my own decisions and adjustments where needed.
I also got my office Feng shui done from Rodika and what a difference that has made! I love my place of work now, so if you are considering contacting Rodika for a Feng Shui analysis and are committed to it, then go right ahead, you will be happy you did! Thanks again Rodika, it was a real pleasure working with you!”
( D. Uppal, Square Feet Realtors, Dubai, United Arab Emirates )